Tempura Veggie Burger
Ingredients for 1 burger
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 15g (1.5 tbsp)
- Ice cold water 24g (1.6 tbsp)
- Broccoli 15g (1/2 oz)
- Onion sliced 15g (1/2 oz)
- Tomato diced 15g (1/2 oz)
- Buns 1
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 1/2 tbsp
- Frying Oil as needed (6g)
- salt as needed
- To make tempura batter combine Welna Tempura Batter Mix with cold water and mix till combined, do not over mix.
- Cut broccoli to bite size, slice onion, dice tomato.
- To evenly dust vegetable with Welna Tempura Batter Mix, combine 1/2 tbsp of Welna Tempura Batter Mix with onion and broccoli in a plastic bag, add air and shake.
- Add tomatoes and dusted onions, broccoli to tempura batter to coat.
- Fry vegetables in cluster at 350 F oil till light gold.
- Season tempura with salt and sandwich between toasted buns.