Tempura Fish Cake Tacos
Ingredients for 2 tacos
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 30g （3 Tbsp)
- Ice cold water 48g (3.2tbsp)
- Tomato diced 75g (2.5oz)
- Onion diced 20g (1tbsp)
- Cilantro 2tsp
- Lemon juice 1tsp
- Green chili as needed
- Cod 45g (1.5oz)
- Red onion minced 15g (1 tbsp)
- Flat Parsley 1/2 tbsp
- Shaved potato 30g (1oz)
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 1 tbsp
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Frying oil as needed (13g)
- Lettuce as needed 4 leaves (1oz)
- Tortilla 2 sheets
- To make tempura batter combine Welna Tempura Batter Mix with cold water and mix till combined, do not over mix.
- To make salsa combine tomato, onion, cilantro lemon juice and green chili.
- For tempura cut cod into 1/2 inch dice. Mince red onions and parsley. Rinse shaved potato in cold water and pat dry.
- To evenly dust each ingredient with Welna Tempura Batter Mix , place 1 tbsp of Welna Tempura Batter Mix in a plastic bag, add cod, onion, parsley potato and salt. Add air and shake.
- Form into patty and dip into tempura batter to coat.
- Fry in 350 F oil till light gold.
- Wrap tortilla with lettuce, tempura fish cake, and salsa.