Shrimp and Edamame Tempura Balls
Ingredients for 1 appetizer
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 20g (2 tbsp)
- Ice cold water 32g (2.1 tbsp)
- Shrimp 30g (1oz)
- Onion 15g (1/2oz)
- Salt Pinch
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 1 tsp
- Edamame 15g (1/2oz)
- Frying oil as needed (8g)
- salt as needed
- To make tempura batter combine Welna Tempura Batter Mix with cold water and mix till combined, do not over mix.
- For tempura, combine shrimp, onion, salt and 1 tsp of Welna Tempura Batter Mix in a food processor and pulse till chunky. Add edamame.
- Scoop batter with spoon and dip into tempura batter to coat.
- Fry in 350 F oil till light gold.