Crab & Pork Stuffed Eggs
- 3 hard boiled large eggs
- 4 oz. (113 g) pork mince
- 4 oz. (113 g) crab meat
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cilantro roots (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp. ground coconut
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2/3 cup (87 g) Welna Tempura Batter Mix
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pound the garlic, cilantro, and ground pepper. Mix with the pork mince, crab meat, chopped cilantro, ground coconut and fish sauce.
- Shell and cut the boiled eggs in half, remove the yolk (use for something else).
- Spoon the mixture into the egg halves and round off to make each half egg look like a whole egg.
- Make the batter by mixing the Welna Tempura Batter Mix, salt and coconut milk.
- Coat with the batter and fry in 350ºF (175 ℃) oil until cooked (approx. 6-8 minutes).